Friday, December 3, 2010

Counting down - Day 23

Okay - this is Day 23 in my personal Count Down to Christmas.  I went with my daughters, Kate and Kim, to see the Radio City Rockettes last night to sort of kick off the holidays.  Here's a photo of our tickets...
And here are my two beautiful daughters... Kim and Kate.  We enjoyed the show, the dancing was phenomenol and the background filming they used was spectacular.  Their costuming was fun - it was a very nice night.
I had never been to the area outside of the Jobing.com Arena.  It is very quaint and I could see myself having a whole lot of fun out there.  They were showing the Polar Express movie on a huge screen and people were sitting in lawn chairs, wrapped in blankets, watching the movie with their families.  A rather fun idea.

Can't wait to see what Day 22 brings.

No comments: