Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 1 - Finally!

All that is left now is Day 1 - Christmas Day - and I did not take any photos that day, but I met my mother-in-law and her husband (Jewell and Dick), for breakfast at Coco's in Sun City.




We had a very nice visit and a nice breakfast, as well. We then went back to their house and exchanged gifts and watched a movie. After that it was time for me to leave and head up to Nicole's house in Surprise, Arizona, to have Christmas dinner with her family.

Nicole's house was busy because there were 5 little ones and a teenager, along with two+ sets of grandparents, several aunts and uncles, parents, and me.  The kids were really fun to watch.  Food was great.  It was a fun time and a long day, so I headed home about 6:30 to relax, get into my jammies, and sit with my little dogs.  I hope you had a great holiday with your loved ones and friends. 

No comments: