Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13

Day 13 was spent with Myah, Kylee, and Nicole just hanging out.  One of the things we did was decorate a gingerbread house. I had never done one before, and we had fun decorating and eating the candy.  Here's the finished house...
 Beginning stages...
 Nicole is holding it in place until it "sets up."
More decorating...
It was a fun day with the girls.  I also started receiving Christmas cards this week.  Every year I tape them to the door of the den, right where everyone can see them when they walk in the front door.  That was something we did at our house when I was growing up in Indiana.  We always taped the cards up on the door in the shape of a Christmas tree.  I wonder if my girls will do that.
It's Sunday night and I'm getting ready for work tomorrow.  Everyone have a great week!

No comments: