Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Days 12, 11

DAY 12 was spent trying to figure out what kind of cookies to make for the annual cookie exchange at work set for Thursday of this week.  That means I need to bake TOMORROW night!  Yikes!  I browsed through a couple of cookie books and came up with...
 THIS ONE - Dark Chocolate-Glazed Orange Macaroons.  I love macaroons and thought the "orange twist" would be a nice touch.  We shall see.
DAY 11 - It's about time I think about getting my Christmas cards out the door.  This plastic shoe box contains the cards I have made (or made by members of the card exchange).  I finalized and updated my address list and printed the mailing labels tonight.  I still need to write some sort of Christmas letter.  Kimmy offered to help me, but we're still trying to pinpoint a time.  Hmmmm.... it may be me by myself this year.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: