Monday, December 27, 2010

More of Days 5, 4, and 3

This book was made for Pat - it was for a trip she took with her daughter, Gretchen, to Willcox to see the sand hill cranes.  I used the die cut machine at Paper Vineyard Scrapbook Store to cut out cardboard pages (instead of chipboard), to give it a more rustic look.  I used "Halfway Cafe," an older line by Cosmo Cricket. I liked the fact that the cardstock were given names of western towns - some of them being Arizona towns.
 I think this book has a lot of character, fold down pages/photos.  I love the picture of this fence.

 This is a lady they met win Willcox.
 Meet Gretchen - these flowers are Graphic45 chipboard buttons and flowers layered with punched circles.  I  then used a large eyelet to create a center.  I love these flowers because they give a nice layered effect.  
 More of Gretchen.
 Photos of the local movie theater, historic railroad park, and more.
 The railroad cafe and it's menu ($2.25 for all-you-can-eat fish fry?  Unbelievable!)
 Rolls of barbed wire...
 One of the fold-down pages and more of Gretchen.
I really enjoyed doing this book for Pat. 
She's trying to figure out which trip photos to send me for next year's book.

No comments: