Friday, December 24, 2010

My Favorite Mini Trees - Day 3

I just want to share with you some of my favorite "mini" trees.  The first one is this mechanical tree.  It dances/sways and sings "Santa Baby" in her very sleezy voice.  You can't see them well, but the tree is wearing pink cowboy boots.  It belongs to my friend, Diana, and I make a plug every year that she leave it to me in her will.
This tree belongs to Sheridan.  She really likes my tree (the one with paper clips on my blog a few days ago), so I bought her this one because it is kind of rustic.  I couldn't give up my other one.
I LOVE this gold tree!  I think as you get older, you start liking the glitter look of silver and gold.  Maybe that's why so many older women wear gold lame'.  It belongs to Susan, who works in my office and everytime I walk by, it gives me a warm feeling.  I just love it.
A closer look.
Have a great day!

No comments: