Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Quarter of a Century

My oldest daughter, Katie (short for Katelyn) turns 25 today!  Happy Birthday, Kate!  I just want to share with you some of my favorite pictures - it was so hard to choose!  This is Easter morning at Grandma's house when she was just 15 months old...
Making silly faces with her sister, Kimberly... 
 First day of school when she was 9 years old - 3rd grade...
 Giving her sister a hug and a kiss while taking a hike on a "wilderness trail" in Wisconsin...
 One summer vacation day spent in sunny Florida...
 Graduation day from ASU in December 2008...
 Trying on sunglasses at the Bureau of Engraving in Washington D.C. in the summer of 2009...
Kate, I am proud to say you are my daughter.  You have reached one of many milestones and I wish you countless more!  I love you!

This is also my 200th blog!  I started in May of 2010 and I can't believe it, but I have done 200 blogs!  Amazing!

No comments: