Monday, February 7, 2011

CHA - Again!

Another morning at the convention center - Adriana is crunching numbers before the day gets started...
This is the map of the exhibitors, but this is just the top floor - there was another whole floor with more exhibits.  We were trying to map out a plan.
 More samples of finished products...
 Like I said - cupcakes were big...
 Mini books ...
 A wreath of accordian flowers...  It was really beautiful.
 More cupcakes...
This product is a metal product using copper and aluminum - the vendor is Willow Hollow, I believe.
Yes, I am a groupie.  This is Debby Schuh who is a designer for multiple vendors.  I saw her at the end of the day and grabbed her for a picture.  She was very, very gracious about it.  She mentioned she wants to come to Phoenix, so we are going to work on that!
As you can see, I saw many designers and instructors while at CHA.  Tim Holtz and Margie Romney-Aslett.  Tim was demonstrating a new metal drill that just came out.
Back to Willow Hollow - the metals come in colors and you can use tools to create designs.  Very cool.
 More metal...
All of the pictures I have shared so far were taken with my phone.  I did use my camera, but I am having a little difficulty getting those off of my camera and "blog available."  I am working on it.  I think there are a few you would like to see.

1 comment:

It's Me! Adriana said...

I am STILL crunching numbers!!! Thanks for all of your CHA posts. I hope I look more relaxed now...maybe not. Your pictures are awesome!!