Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Planner for next year

I have somewhat new software and still can't figure out how to get my pictures from my computer to the blog in the correct order, so bear with me.  :)  This weekend Nicole and I made a planner/calendar/notebook using the Crate Paper Restorations line, Cinch binder, and chipboard.  Here are photos:
This is the inside back cover - where I put a pocket.
This is the cover (should have been the first page, right?)  We used the Restorations chipboard and tag sticker embellishments, as well.
Photo 2 of the cover...
These are actually old buttons given to me by a friend.
These are the calendar pages - perpetual actually - the sheets come out, they are not dated, so you fill in the month and days.
Some of the tabs...
We also put in notebook paper for a place to jot down notes, lists, etc.
Another pocket divider...
It turned out beautiful.  We started and finished this project in one night... and I would have to say... I am pleased.  :)

No comments: