Sunday, February 13, 2011

Old Friends - NO! Let me change that to Long-Time Friends...

I have a group of friends who get together about every 2, 3 or 4 months for breakfast at Paradise Bakery at Desert Ridge Mall.  In the past it has been hit or miss for me because of working two jobs, but I am now able to join them a little more often.  I used to live in the northwest part of Phoenix when we lived here years ago.  So these friends come from far and wide to what we consider to be a central meeting place.  Meet Joy and Susan (Susan looks just a little tipsy, but I swear she's only drinking coffee).
From left to right:  Laura, Loretta, and Esther.  Esther is the one who plans these get togethers - she has always been so good at keeping in touch.
These ladies knew me when I was single, married, and single again.  We were having babies at the same time, our kids grew up together, and now many of our kids are parents (not mine, yet).  Yes, it has been that long that these beautiful ladies have been a part of my life.

No comments: