Friday, March 18, 2011

Un-embellished - yet still beautiful...

Un-embellished... is that a word?  I guess it is now.  I have a card class tomorrow at Paper Vineyard (the Twig line by Little Yellow Bicycle), but I am already working on April's card class.  I am using the very cute, vintage fair/circus line by GCD called Fun House.  I have two of the cards put together, but not yet embellished.  I still think they are beautiful!  I just love the lady standing on the horse's back.
I like the ferris wheel, too.  Although truth be told, I am terrified of ferris wheels.  I can handle going in reverse on them, but not forward.  It is rare that you will catch me on a ferris wheel - I have been  brave and gone on a ferris wheel with my daughters, but they are not my first choice for a fair ride.  I did it for them.
The middle section of these cards, which I have left blank, is for the saying/sentiment.  I will stamp something there.
I am having fun putting these together.  It is kind of a challenge - like putting a puzzle together, only I'm making the puzzle.  When I am finished with all of the samples, I will post them again.  I plan to keep them simple so as not to take away from the paper.
Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Hedgehog Reader said...

These are so beautiful - I can't wait to learn how to make them! Your Twig class was so much fun today - as your classes always are! :o)