Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Featured Seamstress

My good friend, Diana, has a sister named Carolyn.  Carolyn makes these FABULOUS bags!  Janie, their younger sister, was carrying one when she came over to my house one day and so I immediately jumped on the bandwagon and asked if Carolyn would make one for me.  Carolyn actually made 7 or 8 for me to choose from.  You know me - I couldn't choose just one.  These are the ones I selected:
Large brown batik print with big pocket on the outside...
 Inside of the bag - obviously this is the one I am using - that's my stuff. 
You can't see it very well, but there are LOADS of pockets.
I already have another friend who ordered one of these large bags. 
They would be great for traveling - so roomy.
 I call this the Mary Engelbreit bag - the colors are gorgeous!
 The inside is ladybugs - and here's a much better photo of the pockets...
 This is the third bag - I fell in love with this floral print.
 And again, the inside - lots of organization!
Carolyn did a beautiful job on these purses, making it very difficult for me to choose just one.
Thank you, Carolyn!  I am so happy!

No comments: