Sunday, April 3, 2011

Saturday night

This was my night to go to Gammage at ASU and see Fiddler on the Roof.  Surprisingly, I had never seen this play or movie, so it was a real treat for me.  It was long, but I really enjoyed it.  
I went with Claudia and we met MaryAnna and Ken at the play.  Before the play, though, we went to Pita Jungle, which as usual, was very very good!
So, it was a night of food and fun...
This is the lead character - Topol
 And the cast...
It makes me want to rent the movie and watch it again.
Next play?  Billy Elliott.  I am so excited about that one - I LOVE that movie!  In fact I had to choose between giving up my ticket to Billy Elliott or go to a Debby Schuh class in San Diego - Billy Elliott won out!

1 comment:

Hedgehog Reader said...

We are going tonight! :o)