Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I made it!

I finished all of my cards, past and present, for the card exchange which occurred on Sunday.  Done by 9:00 on Saturday night with time to spare at the Friends and Family crop.  Very relaxing night.  The first one here is for last month and the theme was a "blank card."  I used pages from a 6 x 6" Basic Grey paper pad.
This month's theme was any holiday.  While I would like to do something different, some weird holiday, I always seem to do Christmas - because that is my absolute favorite time of the year. This paper were  small paper pads I bought at Tuesday morning.  I am not familiar with the vendor, so I can't even give you that information, but I really do like the paneled look of the cards.  The paper has a shimmer to it.
The snowmen are so very cute!  You could actually use this same idea with last year's Christmas card fronts.  What a great way to "recycle" cards and still come out with something very cute.  Add glitter, ribbon, stickles, bling - very cute!
What do you do with your old Christmas cards?  I would love to hear what some of your projects have been.  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: