Sunday, June 26, 2011

July's All Occasion Card Class

My next All Occasion Card Class will feature Cosmo Cricket's new product, Glubers!  To simply describe it, they are large, very sturdy, glue dots.  They come in all sizes and they have been extremely popular.  AND... they are great for making flowers of all types!  Cosmo Cricket can hardly keep them in stock.  I also chose Cosmo Cricket's Social Club paper line.  My class is being held as usual at Paper Vineyard Scrapbook Store on Sunday, July 17, 2011.  You can sign up through their website or you can call and sign up - or even better, stop by the store! Below are the samples...
The class consists of 6 different cards and there will be some giveaways.  Come check it out...
As always, Cosmo Cricket has teamed up some funky colors and designs...  I love the print that looks like a peacock feather.  To me, it looks like an eye.  I just had to have it.
As you can see, we will be using border punches, eyelets, special scissors, Cuttlebug dry embossing, jewels, corner rounders... a lot of tools.
I will bring many different saying stamps so you can truly make these cards to be just what you need - whether it be birthday, friendship, get well, thinking of you, or some other event you have coming up.
Hope to see you then!  Thanks for checking our my blog.

No comments: