Monday, September 5, 2011

10 10 20!

I am always looking for a way to make, and complete, all of my Christmas cards.  You know that I already started making cards with Cindy.  I am still working on those, by the way.  This last week I also attended a Stampin' Up! event called 10 10 20, which stands for 10 cards, 10 envelopes, for $20.    We ended up making 8 different holiday cards, all of them very nice...
I think my favorites are the red bird, pine trees, and joy/star.  Knowing myself, I would probably never make another red bird card because there was a lot of detail involved.  Okay, I might make one, but not 20 for mailing out.  I had never used before but liked the pearls from Stampin' Up! They came in four different sizes in one package.  Very nice simple embellishments.
I like the elegance of this Joy Star card.  We used a large die cut, a dry embossing folder, the Joy Star 2-piece stamp set, and ribbon.  It really is a beautiful card.
We had a lot of fun and I always enjoy crafting of any kind!

No comments: