Sunday, September 18, 2011

Reminder of Next All Occasion Card Class

My next AOC card class at Paper Vineyard is set for Saturday, September 24, at 1:00 p.m.  The class consists of TEN cards (2 each of 5 designs) and the cost is $25.  The samples are as follows:
The theme is "Holiday Cards" and we will be making cards for three different holidays:  Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
I chose Cosmo Cricket paper lines for all three cards.  This is the new Dear Mr. Santa Claus line that was just very recently released.

 This one now has a saying on it "Treasure the Memories."  I used CC's Nutmeg line.
And this last card line is one of their older Halloween lines, but I actually love it!  I am especially crazy about the black crow card.  We are using the "joy fold" method for each of these cards.  I think you will like it.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: