Saturday, November 5, 2011

A shorter name would have been easier...

As many of you know, my daughter's name is Katie and her roommate's name is Katie.  Katie squared.  Katie 1 and Katie 2.  Thing 1 and Thing 2 - no, I'm just teasing, girls.  Katie 2 (not my daughter) has a friend who recently had a baby girl and they named her Kensington.  Katie's gift to her was to cover wood letters spelling her name.  This is when you might had hoped the name would be "Ann" or something similarly short.  Both Kates stopped by to see my assortment of papers, Katie came up with a plan, and ended up with the letters above.  Aren't they adorable?  They are cute on the floor but I'm sure they are even cuter on the wall.  
Thanks for sharing, Katie.

5 comments:

Holly said...

My daughter is a Katie too. Hope they have a really long wall. Very cute!

Marti said...

What a great gift. What did she use to adhere the paper?

tainted with a positive view said...

They worked on this totally on their own, so I don't know what they used. Possibly Mod Podge.

Heidi said...

Hi there,
Just came across your blog and became a follower...Looking forward to your future postings. Wishing you a great week ahead!...Heidi

tainted with a positive view said...

Thank you, Heidi! I love followers!