Thursday, January 26, 2012

I guess you could say I needed another break...

and I took one!  I have been busy doing so many things.
I went to a musical,
finished an altered book,
went to the movies (We saw "In Time" with Justin Timberlake - compelling but extremely and futuristically weird),
tonight I went to see the Marvelous Wonderettes - a very entertaining musical show.
I've slept a lot,
celebrated my daughter's birthday,
unpacked a few boxes,
went to my monthly book club,
tried a few new recipes...
and worked my full-time job!
I've probably done a few more things, but at the moment, can't remember it all.  I obviously needed a break.
Let's see what photos I can come up with.
I created this mini book for my friend, Josie.  Her family did a day trip to Slide Rock this last summer.



Looks like they had a lot of fun.
I know these 2 pictures aren't great, but we were celebrating Kate's 26th birthday at Liberty Market in Gilbert.  The lights were low.  Her friend, Whitney, made this frame for her.  It is a "B" for Ms. Bradsher and it is made out of crayons in a curio box.  So very cute!  Beautiful job, Whitney!
I don't believe I put this photo up yet.  I love the spoons and it looks like they simply covered them with paper.  I say "simply" but it may not be that easy to keep it all nice and smooth.  It would be great in just the right kitchen or dining area.
I just want to say Thanks! for coming back.

1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Super cute projects, Jean. LOVE your mini, the letter B is such a cute idea, and I "pinned" the spoon idea! Love that!