Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gone for a few days...

I spent last weekend + in Nowata, Oklahoma.  It was a bittersweet trip because my Aunt Virginia (my mother's youngest sister) passed away, and I went to Nowata with my sister to attend the funeral.  She was 85 years old and an Alzheimers patient.  I was really glad I was able to go to back.  I was able to re-connect with some of my cousins and another aunt and we really had a wonderful time visiting and catching up.  Down memory lane... We used to visit my grandparents at their house...
It has changed quite a bit, but we loved it.  It was across the street from the city ballpark and we were allowed to walk to Fred's (a store that is now gone) and buy penny candy.
THIS weekend, I helped friends with taxes and made graduation announcements for Bree, Kimmy's friend.
On Saturday, we attended the JSH firm event - this year it was a bowling event...
Tiffany, Katie, Kimmy, and Katie had a great time...
Tiffany especially enjoyed the air blower.  I never realized how much my girls love to bowl.
Busy weekend but a lot of fun and accomplishment.

No comments: