Monday, May 21, 2012

Card Exchange - Theme: Flowers

I missed last month's card exchange - and I was behind in getting my cards done.  So this weekend, I got together with Cindy and made my "flower" cards.
These are the cards - in progress
This is the final product.  I used an old BoBunny Easter line and I have to say I take some pride in these cards.  I absolutely love them!  I stamped the flowers using a Close to My Heart stamp set.  I totally fell in love with the separate petal stamps.  See the tiny ric rac?  It was Cindy's idea to feed several through the "X" xyron and it worked wonderfully!  So much less mess than glue.  I have not felt like doing any paper crafts in FOREVER, so this was a nice start back.  Next month's theme is glitter cards.  I need to get a move on.  Have a great Monday!

No comments: