Sunday, August 12, 2012

My weekend

I started a little early by going to the movie with Maryanna on Thursday.  We went to see Hope Springs with Meryl Streep, Tommie Lee Jones, and Steve Carrell.  Good movie - made me think about life events.

Then on Friday night, I saw Bourne Legacy with Maryanna and Pat.  Excellent movie!  I have been waiting for this movie to come out - I think they initiallly said it would hit theaters in 2010, so I was glad that the day finally arrived.

Kate then called Saturday afternoon to invite me to get a pedicure - her treat!  How could I pass that up?  When we were finished, we took a photo before parting ways.
That photo reminds me of the Palmolive dish soap commercials.  Remember the ones with the moms and daughters holding up their hands?  You can obviously tell mine is the one with the bunion.

I am going again today to see The Bourne Legacy with Kimmy.  I actually think I will catch things I missed the first time around.

No comments: