Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just in Time for Halloween

I took a class at Scrapfest in either 2009 or 2010 - I think 2010 - by Little Yellow Bicycle.  Those classes are only 45 minutes long so almost all projects don't get finished in class.  I pulled it out and completed it.
 It is an envelope book, but I personally don't like those.  I don't like that you need to open an envelope, and pull out the sheet inside.  So I taped the envelopes closed and made the card inserts just separate pages in the book.  I really do like it.  Here are a few of the pages:
 They gave us so many embellishments - it was amazing.  I thought it turned out very cute.  I probably have enough to do a second book - and I just might do it.
Do you have any unfinished projects?  I have drawers full of them, but I would love to hear about anything you might be working on.


2 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Jean. You have inspired me to finish some of my unfinished projects. I say some because....well there are SO MANY. I finished some cards last night from a card class I took almost four yrs. ago. I didn't like how they came out so started to redo them and, well....They are now done! I also started working on an album from when I went to the UK. The album ended up so heavy that I never look at it so I separated it into each of the three countries I visited with their own album. I also finished adding the comments so when my children and grandchildren look at it later they will know where I was and what I did. And when. Thanks for the inspiration.

tainted with a positive view said...

You are moving, girl! I know what you mean about having so many projects. I don't even know if I will make a dent, but I sure do want to. In the meantime, I am buying more stuff to do more projects. It is a very vicious cycle!