Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Every once in a while I have to be Santa...

for myself.  Christmas came early for me this year - at least my present to myself.  During my recent trip to Minnesota, we stayed with Nicole parents.  Guess what they had?  A Keurig!  I obviously knew about them, but had never used one.  I thought they were pretty slick and thought maybe I would get one for Christmas.  Well... Christmas came early.  I ordered a coffee machine, but not a Keurig.  I ended up buying a Tassimo by Bosch.  Bed Bath & Beyond had a special on Tassimo products, so I took advantage of it.  Happily, it came today!  I am so excited about using it.  I came home, opened it up and immediately started brewing.
I could not believe how compact it is.  It is actually smaller than my regular coffee maker.  I also purchased a shelf to put under it that holds a nice sampling of coffees and teas.  
I'm ready for company!

No comments: