Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Remember my goal?

To complete some projects BEFORE I start new ones - that is so hard!  I love walking through stores and selecting new paper.  I definitely have an addition to paper.  Not long ago, I started a beach book, fashioned after Debby Schuh's "Recipe of Me Book."  I used a line put out by My Mind's Eye.  I am always drawn to the beach and grew up going to the beach almost every summer.  I burn easily, so it is hard to believe I like the beach.  Anyway, I finished that book on Friday night, crafting with Cindy.  Here are photos of some of the pages...
 I haven't used Glossy Accents in a long time, but it really adds a lot of dimension to any project.
 I used Stickles on the cover to brighten up the palm trees.
 A lot of folded pages...
My sister and her family live near the beach in Florida, and her son absolutely LOVES to surf.  
So I am thinking this would make a great gift for his family.

No comments: