Friday, September 7, 2012

Last Friday's Happenings

My friend, Adriana's daughter, Alyssa, turned 21 last Friday night and while her mom was not invited to go out with her (I was never invited to go out with my daughters on their 21st birthdays either), Adriana had a celebration of her own.  She was celebrating the fact that her eldest turned 21 and crossing some sort of passage - Adriana, not Alyssa.  There was food...
And drinks (with and without alcohol)...
Mom Adriana and daughter, Alyssa.
I left Adriana's party to go visit this little cutie...
This is Isaiah - born May 4.  He is such a sweet baby boy - he had the attention of all the Bradsher women on Friday night.  Kate, Kim, and myself visited with him and Sondra that night.  I have not seen him since he was born, so it was a treat to spend a little bit of time to him.  I loved to hear him laugh and Kimmy really got him going.  Thanks, Sondra, for sharing your evening.

No comments: