Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Miss me?

I have been really busy - at work - getting ready for a trial.  I was working quite a few hours and am glad that is over.  I am not sure where to start, but let's see what photos I have taken...
Okay - you are going to have to turn your head to the left for a couple of these photos.  (So sorry!)  I went with my friend, Pat, to her church's event called Trunk 'r Treat.  People bring their cars to the church parking lot, decorate the trunk, and then greet trick or treaters from the backs of their cars.  It was really a lot of fun and really provides a fun night for the families in the neighborhood.  I don't know how many kids showed up but EVERYONE ran out of candy.  Pets were dressed in costumes...
 Adults were dressed in costumes - hey, Pat, aren't you a little old to be trick or treating?
Here are two little girls who were having a great time - running the show - I fell in love with Faith, the blue-haired beauty.  She was willing to let me wear her blue wig, if I wanted.
Thanks, Pat, for the invite.  I had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back :) I missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back :) I missed you!!