Monday, December 10, 2012

I love odd and unusual things...

in fact, I would have to say I am drawn to them.  My friend, Nicole, claims I like weird things because I am weird.  She may be right.  I went on an internet search for odd Christmas trees and here's what I found...
This could be one of the strangest - this Christmas tree is made out of potatoes.  Potatoes!
 This one is so pretty - all lit up - made of grocery carts.
 This multi-color tree is made up of bike wheels.
 This very tall tree is made of complete bicycles.  Who thinks of these things?
 Hub caps.
 I don't know what this one is made of, but I love the bright colors.
 Bottle tree.  Beautiful AND green is my favorite color.
 You have to look close at the one below.  At first glance, it looks like a regular tree,  
but it is actually made from pop cans - Mountain Dew to be exact.
 This next one is made of some sort of tubing/piping, something like colored PVC pipes maybe.
 Books.
 And last, but not least, a tree made of ties.
As much as I like the world of weird, when it comes to Christmas trees, I really like the old fashioned green ones with lights and ornaments.  I am, however, amazed at the creativity.

No comments: