Monday, February 4, 2013

Little Mermaids

If you read my blog, you've heard me talk about my friends, Nicole and Sam, who have two daughters, Myah and Kylee.  Myah and Kylee were both in a local production of The Little Mermaid, which I went to see Saturday night.  It was sold out!  My daughter, Kimmy, went along with my friend, Pat.  No pictures were allowed to be taken during the performance, but here a few taken afterwards:
 Myah's cast picture.
 Kylee's cast picture.
 This is Kylee right after the production.
 Here's Myah holding her flowers - a little blurry because I was bumped while taking this photo.
What a great photo of Kimmy, Myah and Kylee!  
We had a great time and really enjoyed the production.  It was funny and all of the kids did a great job. Of course, my main focus was on Myah and Kylee.

No comments: