Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Corset Invitation

I previously showed you the assembly line involved in making the lingerie shower invitations.  Well, now I can show you the final result...
They turned out so darn cute, but they were a LABOR OF LOVE!  Thanks to my Cricut, and one of the bridal cartridges, we cut the shape of the corset card, along with the insert and the top (pink pieces) of the card.  We then stamped and embossed the two top pieces with a lace pattern.  Next, we punched the holes, laced the corset with ribbon, and done!  You can see the white tag hanging out?  That gave the sizes of the bride-to-be but it looked like a price tag.  Since we did 50 invitations, it was a lot of work, but I was able to spend some quality time with my daughter, Kimberly.  They have already been placed in the mail and received by the guests.  Next project?  Wedding invitations.

No comments: