Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another little leprechaun

After spending lunch with Kylee, Kimmy and I headed to the west valley to meet with Ashley to discuss her wedding and bridal shower.  While on that side of town, we went by the new Tanger Outlet Mall.  I am looking for shoes to take on my trip this next fall and I want to be sure to break them in now, as opposed to later.  I am excited because I found a pair of walking Sketchers and they feel like marshmallows!
They are lightweight and REALLY cushioned.  I know that I will be doing a lot of walking in Croatia and am glad that this task is one I can check off my list.
After our little shopping spree, we went on over to Ashley's house and I was able to meet Ashley's mother, grandmother, future in-laws, and her fiance's son, Brody.
So Meet Brody!  He is wearing his leprechaun hat and really enjoying the attention he is getting from the women in his life.  He is a sweetie and so very pleasant - and almost three!  A fun afternoon, but time to head home.

No comments: