Sunday, October 13, 2013

I am GREEN with envy!

GREEN, I tell you.  I am also happy for MaryAnna, but still envious!
Yesterday, I attended a cookout/party for MaryAnna because she retired... worked her last day... stopped working... on Friday.  I am looking forward to the day when I will be able to work part-time... sleep in... craft more... take a walk at 11:00 in the morning... or do whatever it is I want to do.
I was having such a good time, I forgot to take pictures until the end of the evening.  This photo was MaryAnna's Glamour Shot that she did with a group of girlfriends a couple of years ago.
 This photo was put on the cake - someone definitely had fun picking out that photo!
Her family was in town, lots of friends.  It was a nice time.  And... I'm still envious.  :)
Congrats, MaryAnna.  Enjoy what changes come your way.

No comments: