Thursday, December 12, 2013

I just LOVE this card design...

I have most, if not all, of my Christmas cards already made this year, but I was messing around on Sunday night and was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  Here's what I came up with:
I used a stamp that I have had for a long time - one of a winter country scene.
All stamping was done with a dark brown stamp pad.  Anymore, dark brown seems to be my "go to" stamp pad.  I rarely use black anymore.
Just for fun, I made 5 cards.  I popped up different parts of the scene and mounted it on a kraft colored card stock, to give it some dimension.   The entire card is mounted on red card stock.
You can't see it well, but I also used Platinum Stickles on the tree to give it a little shimmer.
"In the meadow, we can build a snowman."  Perfect for a winter scene.

No comments: