Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My weekend at the movies

The same weekend I quilted, I hit the movie theaters.  I saw both Divergent and Muppets Most Wanted.
I really liked Divergent.  A lot of people are comparing it to The Hunger Games series, but it really isn't the same.  Yes, it is futuristic.  First off, I am a fan of the Hunger Games, but I would have to say I like the premise that Divergent is based upon.  If you haven't seen it, I would highly suggest you go.  
I also saw Muppets Most Wanted.  I am a big Tina Fey fan, so I enjoyed this movie.  However, I am partial to one of the first movies, Muppets Take Manhattan.  My girls were little and we watched that movie over and over... and over... again.  My version, however, is on VHS.  I know, who still has that, right?  Well, I do.  I recently ordered a DVD/Blu Ray of Muppets Take Manhattan.   I am excited to share it with my great nieces and nephews.  I am going to guess they haven't seen it.  

What movies have you seen lately?  I would love to know which ones you liked/didn't like.


No comments: