Sunday, June 14, 2015

This weekend I was lucky enough to have a house guest...

Kimmy's good friends, Brian and Ashley, have 4 children, one of which is 4-year-old Brody.  He has recently started calling me Grandma Jean, which is okay with me.  So knowing that he would be spending the day with me, I tried to come up with a full day of events:
We started off at the movies and went to see Paddington...
 This was quite a cute movie
and we both enjoyed it.  
We then met up with Kimmy at Smashburger.
He adores Kimmy.
 After a little bit of a rest,
we went to Esther's house and went swimming
with ...
 Lakin and 
Mikayla,
Esther's 2 beautiful grandchildren.
They became instant buddies.
What a perfect way to end the day.
 Here's Brody jumping in ...
 again... and again... and again.
After a good night's sleep, Brody decided he wanted waffles for breakfast.
Just so happens, I have a waffle maker, so ...
Waffles it was!
 Brody is smiling behind that glass of chocolate milk.
I use Krusteaz pancake for making waffles - it really is the best.
The waffles always end up light and fluffy.

It was a really nice day with Brody - he is such a delightful, easy little boy.


No comments: