Monday, September 18, 2017

My Aunt Mae

lived in Brooksville, Florida and was 100 years old when she passed away.  She was the sweetest, most tender-hearted person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  She passed away the morning after storm Irma hit Florida last week.  She served many of her adult years as a missionary.  I remember as a child we went to visit my Aunt Mae and Uncle Raymond in Mexico on two occasions.
 The picture above is of my mother and her brothers and sisters.  
Starting from the left:
Darline, Hazel, Cecil, Elna Mae, Lorraine, Normal Jeanne, Mary Lois (my mother), Virginia, Howard, and Paul.
 This is my Aunt Mae.  
This picture is so great - it really is proof of her personality.
 And always had a smile - always!  Always positive.
Aunt Mae left a legacy and I'm so happy she was a part of my family.

No comments: