Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Still working on Kate's quilt...

I recently spent a week in Pinetop, Arizona visiting my friend, Diana.  I stayed at a resort and my daughter, Kim, went with me for the first few days.  After she left, I got down to business and started sewing.  I definitely wanted the opinions of Diana and her sister, Carolyn.  They make absolutely beautiful quilts.  So... I finally finished the quilt top and we put it on the long arm quilting machine.  It literally went edge to edge.
 The picture above was taken after one row of quilting was done.
 Below is a better picture of the pattern we chose for Kate's quilt.
I am so fortunate to have such a good friend who is willing to share her quilting machine with me.
The morning I left, we met at a local restaurant called Persnikkity's Cafe.  
It is probably my favorite place I ate that week.
If you get up to the Pinetop/Show Low area, stop in.

No comments: