Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Gail!!!!



Happy Birthday, Gail! I'm blogging early today because I want to wish my sister, Gail, a very happy birthday! It seems we shared everything when we were kids - even through high schoool, we shared our clothes. Gail lives in Florida with her family and is a grandma three times over. I found a picture of the three girls in my family (Susan, Gail and myself) probably taken on Easter in 1964. No boys allowed in this picture. Gail is the one with the booptie-boop curls. Susan is the oldest child. There are five kids in my family and Gail is the middle child. She took a lot of razzing about that. The picture to the right is a more recent picture of Gail and her husband, Rudy, on a day trip we took to Punta Gorda, Florida to see my uncle. Anyway... Have a great birthday, Gail!