Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'M PUBLISHED! Well, kind of ...

I go to Cosmo Cricket's website/blog almost every day. http://www.cosmocricket.typepad.com/ They recently displayed photos of their new show room. I'm viewing the photos and when I see this one, I about come unglued because I think that might just be my Mr. Campy book. It wasn't enough for me to think it, I had to know! So I called Cosmo Cricket hoping to speak with Lindsay; he was out, but I was lucky enough to speak with Jade (who was extremely patient with me). I am hoping I am not the only crazy crafter who's made a call to Cosmo Cricket. Anyway... Jade confirmed without a doubt that it is in fact my book. It totally made my day! I circled the book for you, but you will have to zoom in to really see it. Thank you, Cosmo Cricket!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wahoo!!! Very cool Jean! You should start sending your cards in for publishing....they are beautiful! :)

jayayceeblog said...

Congratulations ... that's really exciting!