Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My sewing machines

I meant to post this earlier, but simply forgot. If you've been reading my blog, you know that I have been doing a lot of stitching lately and I am REALLY enjoying it.


This is my sewing machine - I have always loved this machine, never had any problems, and it is great. It is a Bernina and about 24 years old. I think I got it when Kate was a baby, or just before she was born. It is a wonderful machine. At any rate, Kate is 24 years old. I did not want to use paper, glue, anything like that on it, so I decided I should buy one that I could knock around...

Here's my "knocking around" sewing machine, made by Simplicity. I found it on Craig's List, BRAND NEW still in a sealed box, for $70. I actually made the seller open the box and plug it in so that I knew it at least worked. It was a smoking deal. Just wanted to share one more thing with you.

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

woohoo!!! What a smokin' deal! That reminds me...my daughter borrowed my sewing machine a year ago. I better call her and get it back! LOL