Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Sneak Peak

This canvas book is obviously not finished. In fact, it looks quite bare, but I hope to have it completed within a couple of days. The class is being held at http://papervineyard.com/ in two parts. The first part is September 27 (Monday) at 5:30 p.m. You will paint your entire book of five canvas pages on the first night. We will then let it dry completely. Then the following Monday (October 4 - again in the evening), you will embellish it. I am SO very excited about this book because I am hand-making some of the embellishments! I am excited to share these things with you. Plus, I am going to show you how to make a couple of three-dimensional fabric flowers. I fell in love with this book and I hope you will, too.
Things are not yet tacked down, but it will come together and I am excited to be able to offer this class. You will paint on canvas, brayer on canvas with dye ink pads, stencil and stamp on the canvas. work with fabric - lots of fun stuff. Check it out at Paper Vineyard. The class name is Canvas Creations.
Hope to see you then!


No comments: