Monday, December 20, 2010

Days 9 through 6

DAY 6:  Merry Christmas!  Okay, I know it's not Christmas yet, but it was at my house.  My daughters will be out of town on Christmas Day, so we needed to celebrate early.  These are the presents I wrapped on Saturday.  The Christmas tree lights are always on all night on Christmas Eve - that way the tree is ready to go when the first one gets up.  Even though the girls don't live at home anymore, that is still my tradition.
 The stockings are filled and by the tree.
 This is one of the ornaments I made for the tree - it is a photo of Kate when she was in middle school.  I used the container that Tacky Tape comes in - definitely a "green" ornament.
DAY 7:  Katie and Katie exchanged Christmas gifts - at my house.  I finished shopping for Christmas that day, so I can't really show you what I bought and what I worked on craft-wise, but you will see soon enough.  My Kate is happy.
 And Katie, Kate's roommate, is happy.  She got a Vera Bradley lunch box and she is excited to use it.
Day 8:  This picture was taken from the 8th floor of my office building, looking out the window.  It is of the fountain and during the holidays, they put red and green lights in the fountain.  I realize it is hard to see, but it was really pretty.
 These are the cookies made at the cookie exchange.  What a beautiful assortment!  It was a lot of fun and everyone had a good time.
DAY 9:  Meet Brock.  He is 13 months old and the son of a friend.  You can't read his sweatshirt very well, but it says "80% NAUGHTY..."  So cute!  Brock visited the office with his dad, Steve, and gave us a nice break.  He was always on the go - and quite entertaining!
 Steve and Brock...
 The Christmas tree in my office (decorated by Geri with colored paper clips)
Be sure to check out tomorrow' blog.  I am putting up some really old photos.  :)

No comments: