Thursday, February 17, 2011

Elizabeth Crafts Design

Els of Elizabeth Crafts Design came to Paper Vineyard and taught a glitter class.  This was not just any glitter class, it was micro glitter and it is so smooth, it feels sort of velvety.  I did not do a good job of taking pictures, but here are a couple that I can share.  These are some of stickers (strips of chains and small dots) that can be used in conjunction with the glitter.  I actually used a couple on the Valentine's Day mail boxes I made for my daughters - see my last blog.
This is Els and Adriana.  She is from the Netherlands and has a delightful accent.  She was a lot of fun and offered a lot of instruction.  I truly enjoyed the class.
I will try to finish the cards we started so that you can see some of what we made in this class.  Have a great day!

No comments: