Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another of Claudia's Cards

Claudia showed me this gorgeous accordion card that she recently made.  She used the Graphic45 paper line and it is absolutely beautiful!  
This is the card folded...
And here it is opened up...  
I love how she has the ladies "hanging" off the edge of the card.
One thing Claudia shared with me is how hard it is to give her cards away, because they are such a part of herself.  I understand that feeling because if I really like a card - one of my creations - I have to make several so that I am sure to keep one for myself.  Claudia sent this particular one to a close friend, but she is planning on making another to keep.  She said she works on it for days - to get it just right.
Very nice, Claudia - thanks so much for sharing this card.

No comments: