Friday, May 27, 2011

Breakfast at Four Peaks...

You heard about Kimberly 's party - we had a great time and lots of friends came by.  BUT it was not at my house because I have been in the middle of a move.  So my very good friend, Pat, offered her home.  As a small token of my appreciation, I took Pat out for lunch and a movie.  I had never been to Four Peaks Brewery in Tempe and had heard wonderful things, so that's where we went.
Meet Pat...
It was an absolute beautiful day to eat outside.
 This is my attempt to take a photo of the two of us with my phone. 
The first one did not turn out well - this was the best of two.
 We split the special - cheddar biscuits with sausage/jalapeno gravy with a side of scrambled eggs.
It - was - to - die - for!
 My daughter, Kate, said we had to try the Stoutamisu, which we did. 
It is Four Peak's version of Tiramisu made with Stout Beer. 
 It was a huge piece and it was VERY good!
We had this left over, but not because we didn't like it.  It was not sweet, but very rich.
I would like to make Four Peaks a weekly tradition, at least while the weather is nice.

No comments: