Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gifts from Greece...


As I mentioned earlier, my oldest daughter, Kate, just returned from Greece.  She brought back a few items for me - a few things to remind me of Greece.  The box contains samples of honey.  The olive oil soap smells wonderful, very fragrant with a hint of cinnamon.  Kate knows that I love to try different types of bar soap.  Then, of course, I LOVE ornaments.  You can never have too many of those.

These are the three jars of honey, but they aren't marked as to the flavors, so I will just have to be surprised when I open the jars and try them.  I only remember that she said one is "heather."  She had honey over Greek yogurt while she was there and really enjoyed it.  Thanks, Kate, for sharing with me!
P.S.  I am so glad you are back.

No comments: