Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I finally used my Xyron

I have had this small Xyron for, oh, I don't know... a year maybe?  I didn't fiddle around with it to see how it works, so I never even pulled it out of the box.  Well, that changed last night.  I kind of did the same thing with my Crop-a-dile.  I had it for six months before I even opened the package.  And we all know how great a crop-a-dile is, right?
I put these these small punched out pieces on the inside page of my cards.  It was my friend, Cindy, who told me I should try it and how much she loved it.  Running them through the Xyron was SO much easier than using liquid glue.
I was able to run a whole strip through at the same time.  So easy!
Here's the smallest Xyron.  I think I should keep it right in the middle of my table.  I have a larger one that is 5 inches across that I bought at a sidewalk sale.  Again, I haven't tried it, but I'm sure I am going to love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE my Xyron! My mom never used it so I took it from her and I use it all the time...it's perfect for little things cut off the Cricut and awesome for ribbon! Glad you're using it now!