Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday Dinner With My Girls...

Better late than never, right?  We celebrated Kimmy's birthday and she chose to go to Oregano's in Tempe for dinner.  I barely touched my food but I am so full.  They just give you way too much food.  Dinner for another meal or two.  I ordered the penne pesto and it came in a bread bowl.
 Kimmy ordered a thin crust pizza...
Then finished with a pazooki.  It was very good, absolutely.
Kimmy said I could only get one photo of her - it was a little hot in there so I think we were ready to go.  So this is it.
A fun evening.  I always enjoy spending time with my daughters.

1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Don't you just love Oregano's? It's one of my favoriate places to eat - but you're right, the portions are huge! Happy birthday to Kimmy! (and your dad too...)