Monday, September 26, 2011

Saturday's Class

was a lot of fun - kind of got off to a slow start - there was a lot going on in the store, but once we went through one card together, they were able to work on their own.
Above are the kits and place settings waiting for everyone when they entered the class.
My favorite mother-daughter team:  Carol and Brooke.  I think it is nice how they spend time together every month at my card class!
Sue, Greg, Celina (only half of Celina - clear to the very left of the photo), Valerie and my sister, Susan.  Susan is the one at the end of the table on the right side.  No one in the class was aware that she is my sister - until about halfway through - and they were surprised.
It was a nice class and I always enjoy my time with everyone to catch up on what they have been up to.
Take care!

No comments: