Thursday, October 27, 2011

Debby Schuh! Whew Hoo!

I don't take many classes, but you might remember that I took a couple of classes from a designer by the name of Debby Schuh.  She lives in New York and was visiting here in August.  At the last minute, she offered some classes and I signed up.  I am so glad that I did!  I should tell you that I have been "stalking" her for 2 years.  Yep, 2 years!  I saw her at CHA and felt like a groupie.  She's coming to Paper Vineyard Scrapbook Store in Chandler the first Sunday of December to teach two classes.  She is most definitely one of the best instructors I have ever taken a class from.
 I took the following classes:
 The Recipe of Me
 Anthropologie mini book (made from a shopping bag)
 Debby is known for her special folds and creative pockets.
 I liked her classes so much, that I bought one of her kits from her online.
You should check out Paper Vineyard's website - there are photos of the mini books she will be teaching.  The mini books are different than the ones pictured here.  You might not want to wait too long, these classes will fill up.  Come spend the day making books - if you don't keep them, they will make great gifts.  It will be a fun day!

No comments: